Fees and Insurance
List of Insurance Providers
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Medical Assistance (Minnesota Health Care Plan)
- Hennepin Health
Cardinal Psychotherapy encourages you to contact your insurance provider to confirm your in-network benefits or to ascertain whether a prior authorization is required for services. Most therapy sessions are 45 or 55 minutes in length, depending on the insurer’s policy, and/or clinical recommendations. It is ultimately your responsibility to understand your benefit plan and coverage; any quotes of coverage are merely an estimate and NOT a guarantee of coverage or payment.
If your plan is not listed above, please call the number on the back of your insurance card to check your out-of-network benefits.
If you decide to continue with out-of-network services, please inform the Cardinal Psychotherapy administrative staff so they are able to submit an out-of-network claim on your behalf with your insurance provider. We can also provide receipts for services for you to submit to your insurance plan or your HSA/HRA accounts administrator.
Out-of-Pocket Fees for Service
- Initial Diagnostic Assessment (53-60 min) $175.00
- Indiv. Psychotherapy/Children/Adults (53-60 min) $160.00
- Indiv. Psychotherapy/Children/Adults (45 min) $145.00
- Initial Family Therapy Session (53-60 min) $175.00
- Couples Counseling/Consulting/Coaching 55-60 min. $160.00
- Couples Counseling/Consulting/Coaching 85-90 min. $225.00